Working at Stratford offers many perks!
- Wages $14-$16/hr based on experience
- New Wage Scale
- Openings on All Shifts
- Full Benefits Package
- Tuition Reimbursement
Under the supervision of a licensed nurse, STNAs carry out routine patient care and participate in more complex patient care needs. Responsible for communicating all independent observations to the team nurse/charge Nurse. Documenting as assigned. May participate in patient care conferences as assigned. May function as a preceptor for new nursing assistants. Carries out all duties as assigned by the charge nurse.
Candidate Success Profile:
- Always remembers to put the resident first.
- Is passionate about responding quickly to residents and their needs.
- Listens generously to patients and their concerns while tending to them.
- Is proactive and consistently monitoring their residents to better anticipate their needs.
- Communicates with their RN supervisor regularly to discuss any changes, issues, or concerns.
- Delivers excellent service by maintaining a clean living environment for their residents.
- Is a mentor to all new staff and treats everyone like family.
- Make it a great day, every day, by bringing a positive attitude to work.